Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Winter....ALREADY????

As many of you know, I am not a fan of the season that includes the "s" word....not at all.  I almost break out into hives when people talk about it.  Not kidding, or being over dramatic here either! :)

Well Oct 6 was the big day, the day I felt like hibernating.  I mean really what is so wrong with that???  I get to eat alot, get really fat, and sleep....sounds like a plan to me! actually sounds like pregnancy to me! ha!

And I will admit, i guess be careful what you wish for...I didn't really want to be pregnant in the summer, since I am such a furnace anyhow, and so here i am....arg.....winter!  but its okay, being pregnant is the best!

This winter will be slightly different as i will be driving to work daily, i got a little spoiled on that work at home thing....but i love my job a lot better than my last one, so its a small price to pay!  i will just have to drive careful, buckle up and I will be just fine.

As far as other things....."hippi" is doing great, growing right along, as is my belly but we wont talk about that! :)  ha! had the 16 wk appt, heard the heartbeat so there was no ultrasound...and we really like ultrasounds, it just makes things so real for Kam.  I mean he knows its real....hello have you seen me!?  but he really likes seeing hippster move and groove.

So i best be done updating.....and get something done.  Big Scentsy party tomorrow night, its my grand opening, and i sure hope someone shows up....I have a TON of food! :)  oh well if no one does, i can start my hibernation stage..... ha!

until next time.....make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment