Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Kameron! :)

Today is my favorite husbands birthday! :) Okay so hes my ONLY husband, but hes still my favorite! :) I am dedicating today's blog to him! :)

There are a million and more reasons why I love him, however in standard Cassie fashion, I will only be posting 11! :)

11 Reason Why I Love Kameron! :)

1. He does the yard work. He knows I am allergic to raking (okay I am not, just don't tell him, its our little secret!) and so he does it all for me.

2. He eats whatever I cook. Sometimes its good, sometimes its bad. The running joke is that I don't cook, however I do and I am a pretty good cook at that, I just don't LOVE doing it. However he is game for whatever, sometimes I tell him we are gonna grill steaks then I forget to take out the steaks and he comes home to delivered pizza and just smiles! :)

3. He drives. Sounds crazy I know, but now that I married him I am pretty much done driving when he is in the car. He loves it. But don't ask him too many questions because he also "concentrates" on what the vehicle is doing going down the highway! I think it has something to do with multi-tasking, but I just keep my mouth shut! :) LOL!

4. He lets me have me time. He knows that it is important for me to have my own time, he strongly encourages time out with friends, a walk by myself even lets me have quiet time watching my favorite reality TV show while he takes care of Kynlee! :)

5. He lets me win. To be honest we don't fight, maybe I sound like I am bragging, well I guess I am. I like that we get along really well. Anyhow, if I am in one of those feisty moods and just want to pick a fight (not a big one, just a little spat-and ladies you know what I am talking about!) he just agrees with me and says, "you are right". I know he does this out of love and I love him more for it! :)

6. He always encourages me to shop. Lucky girl right! :) He knows that sometimes I just need a little retail therapy and never tells me, "okay that's enough!" :)

7. He knows I have a fast brain. This may sound strange, however, my brain never stops, sometimes its even hard to sleep. It goes a million miles and hour ALL the time, sometimes are worse than others. He just knows when I hit "fast brain time" and its honestly like a tornado. This is so hard to explain so just go with it! :)

8. He lets me celebrate. If anyone knows me they know that I love a reason to celebrate. ANY REASON. Holidays (yes ALL of them!) are huge deal and Kameron has to get me a card from him and Kynlee (Sadie signs it too!). He tells me he likes the decorations although he may change his tune as he is hauling totes up and down the stairs, time and time and time again! :)

9. He doesn't clean. Most of you are gasping saying, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" however, we made an agreement on something. I take care of the inside, he takes care of the outside. It works really well for me. Don't get me wrong, we help each other with both tasks (except raking, you know I am allergic!). I say this is a great plan, and my OCD cannot handle another person doing things the "wrong" way! :)

10. He thinks the same. I love how he is (almost) always thinking the same thing as me. Of course this does not always occur and sometimes he has to explain things to me or vise-versa, but all-in-all we think the same on things. I love that he shares the same values as me and is encouraging Kynlee on the same path! :)

11. He doesn't plan. Many of you are shocked that I said that, because you know I plan, I schedule, I like things in order... :) HELLO OCD! :) Kameron doesn't plan, he likes not planning, just running by the seat of his pants. Now 90% of the time this drive me NUTS! However, I secretly love his spontaneity! He is always coming up with something to change our plans, always for the better. :)

Okay that is my first May post, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMERON! :) We are both now 33, the same age so stop calling me a cougar! :)

I wanted to add one more, but we know my list is only 11, but I had to add this, I know it sounds a  little generic, but he ALWAYS THINKS I AM BEAUTIFUL. This means a lot, however lately it means more. If you look at me, I either look pregnant or that I just added a huge tire on my waist. I am not a fan of these first few weeks of pregnancy before you are actually rockin the bump. And boy did this kid, "bump" out earlier than the first two! :) Anyhow, I am happy that he thinks I am the most beautiful when I feel the most frumpy! :)

HAPPY MONDAY, enjoy your week, and tell your loved ones, you LOVE THEM! :)

Thank you for reading,

Cassie :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your hubby! He sounds very sweet and thoughtful! :)

    I completely missed that you were pregnant too. I must have missed a post somewhere! Congratulations! :)
    ILoveLucyJean

    ReplyDelete