Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Suggestions.....

Hello all! I know some of you are picking yourselves off the floor as you are getting 2 blogs from me in a week! Well on my "2011 goal" list was to blog more, so enjoy the excitement while you can!

After my last blog, I was overwhelmed and VERY thankful for all the messages (and comments) I got from people who had read my message! Nothin' like making a girl feel special! And I did! SOOOOO thank you to those of you who read my blog (how rare my posts may be!).

I love my blog for MANY reasons....
-I can ramble on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on..... (you get the idea!) and you don't hang up on me, or tell me to SHUT UP! (Not a nice phrase, we were never allowed to say it growing up and I will keep that tradition in my house!) 
-Sometimes I am not the quickest at getting back to people in the most timely manner, so blogging gives you an insight to my life (or our lives...since my life is really about the other important people in my life!)
-Many times I just need a sounding board....and winner, winner, chicken dinner..THATS YOU!
-Just to clear my head. Did you ever have a diary? I did and I remember recently finding one from high school when I had my first real kiss. (Shocker, I know, that I kissed someone before Kameron....trust me, hes my FAVORITE! Not to mention the first one was really sloppy!) Well back to the diary...I wrote things down to clear my head, sometimes when I unload my thoughts, frustration, excitement, anxiety and all other things going on with my feelings. So moral of the story is...if you need an outlet for feelings, feel free to write (I mean type) it out! :) 
-I connect with all sorts of folks! Although I connect with many people through FB, I also have a group of "blogging friends" that I follow. Some people I haven't even met! 

THIS IS WHERE I NEED YOUR HELP! :) 

I have MANY interesting blogs I follow, if you ever want to know for yourself, check out my list! I have a variety.....a cupcake company with about 15 posts each day about cool cupcakes, a radio host from Dallas, the Dining Diva from Denver (although shes really in Oklahoma now!) :), Some people I follow have no kids (some wish they did, others say no thank you!), many bloggers I follow have more than 1 blog (I KNOW right, who has time!), some post once a year, others every single stinking day, a few who only do pictures with minimal words, or many like me who wish they were smarter and posted more pictures!, some about sports, others about pets....anyhow, you get the idea. I LOVE READING BLOGS! :) Its like a little peak into someone's life! :) 

SOOOOOOOOOOO bloggers, what blogs to you recommend? I should rephrase that.....Maybe you aren't a blogger, but you read blogs, what are some you would recommend???

FILL ME IN PEOPLE! 

And thank you also for your blogs...for those of you who do! I am aware many of you don't, which is fine, but thank you for reading mine! :) 

Have a super duper day, I look forward to hearing what you have to say! :) 

3 comments:

  1. You should read the Meanest Mom for funny parenting stories http://themeanestmom.blogspot.com/
    Cake Wrecks for funny cake stories http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/
    & Post Secret (updated every sunday & taken down every sunday)for peoples' confessions http://www.postsecret.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read one posted by Cassie called my crazy life and she is wonderful - check it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete