Saturday, January 8, 2011

11 for 2011!

Well I have dedicated this post to 2011....fitting isn't it! :) I will be filling it with my top 11 various lists. I wanted to do top 10's, but thats pretty overrated so I went with 11, coincidentally its 2011! :)


Top 11 Foods I haven't tried........


1. Sushi
2. Tongue
3. Quiche
4. Tuna
5. Salmon 
************this is as far as I got on this one! :) Sorry I cannot come up with another 6 that I have not tried......I am stumped! Anyhow enjoy the rest of the lists!


11 States I have not visited


1. Illinois
2. Nevada (although I will in 2 weeks)
3. Pennsylvania
4. Florida
5. Virginia
6. North Carolina
7. Indiana
8. Maine
9. New Mexico
10. South Carolina
11. Louisiana


11 Goals for 2011


I would have said resolutions, but no one ever completes them!
1. Get back to my pre-baby weight (I know everyone says that!)
2. DVR less (I am decades behind on watching what I already have recorded!)
3. Delete at least 600 people off my facebook...
4. Do some type of physical activity each day (other than getting out of bed)
5. Send less birthday cards (Seems kind of rude doesn't it....but I send a LOT and I really don't get many back so its time to stop wasting my time!) :)
6. waste less......which shouldn't take much, i waste a LOT
7. Buy more generic---There are only a few things that I have to have name-brand so I will stick to those and buy the rest generic
8. BLOG MORE!!!! ( I am honestly gonna try!!!! Remind me if I slip up....for those of you who read my blog...if you don't read it, then you don't care!)
9. Read more! I am not talking People magazine here.....I am really talking about reading more books (and not just picture books to Kynlee)
10. Use reusable bags at the grocery store (I am pretty sure I am the only one on the planet not doing this already!)
11. Spend less!!! (this will only work if I follow through with #5 and 7!)


Top 11 favorite restaurant foods


1. ANY Fuddrucker's Hamburger
2. Queso dip from Applebees
3. The bread from Johnny Carinos
4. Blondie Brownie from Applebeens
5. French Onion Soup from Applebees
6. Cheesy Hashbrowns from Cracker Barrel
7. French Fries from McDonalds
8. Ole's from Taco Johns
9. Kneofla Soup from Krolls
10. Popcorn from Rockin 50's
11. Anything from Joes Crab Shack


Okay that list did nothing for me health wise! :) But it was fun to make! :) And I know its cheap cheesy restaurants, but that is what we have here in this neck of the woods! :) 


11 things I am slightly obsessive about (some may say OCD..... I call it some of my quirks!)


1. Diet Mountain Dew ( I am REALLY into caffeine free right now)
2. Sharpies....honestly....I am embarrassed of my collection...its so many!
3. Using Clorox wipes.....for EVERYTHING!
4. my closet and the way the clothes are arranged (by shirt sleeve length, color....don't jump all over me on this, everyone is strange in their own way)
5. my cell phone (its even worse now that I have the internet on there!)
6. being the first one to get AND open the mail
7. Boneshaker coffee! Its been almost 5 years since I lived in Bismarck....oh how I miss it! :)
8. Lindor Truffles, have you had them??? AMAZING!
9. Reading the paper, daily the Tribune and weekly the Farmer, Record and Beacon.
10. Not letting my food touch (totally strange I know, I also eat one thing at a time)
11. my dyson! (if you dont have one....TOTALLY worth the money!) 


11 Movies I could watch over and over


1. My Girl
2. Tommy Boy
3. Marley and Me
4. Sixteen Candles
5. Toy Story (any of them)
6. Good Will Hunting
7. The Christmas Story
8. The Blind Side
9. Annie
10. Pretty Woman
11. Forest Gump


11 Favorite groups/singers I could listen to everyday (I don't know CD names so bear with me!)


1. Dixie Chicks (no I do not agree with their political ideas.....)
2. Taylor Swift
3. John Mayer
4. Joey & Rory
5. Reba
6. Garth Brooks
7. Lady A
8. Kellie Pickler
9. Carrie Underwood
10. Pink
11. Indigo Girls


Wow after typing out that list I realized how many women and country singers were on there.....Interesting. 


11 TV shows I enjoy watching


1. Parenthood
2. Bachelor or Bachelorette 
3. Minute to Win It
4. What would you do?
5. Wife Swap
6. Baggage
7. Millionaire Matchmaker
8. The Middle
9. The Locator
10. Undercover Boss
11. Big Brother


Uffda, thats alot! Not that I watch each of them EVERY week, but I do try to catch them...hello overloaded DVR! :) 


11 of my favorite foods


1. HAMBURGERS (I honestly cannot resist them!)
2. String Cheese
3. Homemade Cappuccino ( I doctored up the recipe a little, but will get it to you!)
4. Taco Soup
5. Spray whipped cream (goes well with #3)
6. Dark Chocolate
7. a glass of ICE cold water (not from the tap!)
8. Mushrooms
9. Walleye
10. Salsa (so glad I can have it now that I am done nursing!)
11. Corn on the cob


THat is REALLY random.... and I didn't even list my ABSOLUTE favorite Diet Mountain Dew!


11 things on my bucket list


1. Skydive
2. Go to a foreign country (I am not talking Canada here!)
3. Walk a marathon (this sounds crazy, but I am not a runner, so I would like to walk a 5k or 10k or 300k!) 
4. Fly first class
5. Visit all 50 states
6. Go on a cruise (on more than Sakakawea)
7. Be debt free!
8. Take Kameron to North Carolina for a full week of NASCAR, races, tours.....the whole ball of wax!
9. Take a ride in a hot air balloon
10. Have a week vacation of doing absolutely NOTHING!
11. Watch Kynlee grow up; get married, have babies.... (You may think thats simple, but my mom didn't get to see me do this, and her mom didn't get to see her do it, so I REALLY want to accomplish this!)


I have a few more...but the list is 11!


11 of my favorite things....That really aren't even things....


1. The seasons changing....(although I like some more than others)
2. Going for a Sunday drive with Kameron (we do this almost EVERY Sunday and many days in between...we call them "booze cruize" Trust me no drinking is involved, we just like the name)
3. Retail Therapy (it works!)
4. Visiting with my grandma Janice (she is one of my bff's, nothing makes me happier than visiting with her!)
5. Laughing about family vacations (for those of you who know my family....you know this to be true)
6. a clean kitchen ( I don't like the process of getting there, but I love the outcome)
7. An early morning walk (I cannot wait for it to get warmer so I can start doing this before Kam goes to work)
8. wearing Christmas socks, even other than Christmas time-although I get crazy looks when I do
9. making the perfect cookie
10. playing games (yatzee, apples to apples, monopoly, you get the idea!)
11. reading the Sunday paper in bed




Okay okay that is enough random information about me to last anyone a lifetime. Most people probably stopped reading at Sushi. For those of you who lasted....CONGRATS! You now know more about me then you ever thought you needed! :) 


Have a great day, thank you for reading.....It does mean a lot to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment