Saturday, January 31, 2009

Loving today!!!

Happy Saturday, I love a day when I have nothing to do... WAIT! I shouldn't say that, i have a ton to do, I mean really there is cleaning, laundry, dishes, taxes, and the list goes on.... But I am still in my pajamas and loving it.

Kameron & his dad left this morning for Minnesota to get some parts for a derby car, don't ask me what, I really have NO clue!!! He took the dog, so it was kind of lonely falling back to sleep after they left at 4am. But not having any responsibilities this morn has been great!

I work tonight at 5pm at the pizza shop, am i looking forward to it...not really, this will make 4 nights in a row! But i LOVE the extra money and have been known to become a bit of a workaholic! My down fall and thats okay...

This whole blog thing is crazy to me, but i love the idea of it. Honestly I have been meaning to journal more but when i crawl into bed i just want to watch trashy tv and waste my time. So maybe this will be a little more fulfilling for me. Lets hope I update it. Thanks for the idea of doing it Lori and Tammi, I can only hope my pages are as cute as yours!

Well i am going to sign off for now, i may be back later today....

No comments:

Post a Comment