Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pork Rinds

Okay so first off I can't believe I am posting again already, and I never thought I would use this!!! :)

The concept of Pork Rinds freaks me out a little. I mean really the name doesnt even sound yummy....But I found out that they are a no carb snack, hello the Heavens are singing to me!!!!!!!! But i am not a fan of BBQ flavored anything (except little smokies, no comments here Kelly, Sarah, or Tami) and so Kameron got me the plain flavored ones...interesting. I dunno they kind of tear up the roof of my mouth, like honeycomb cereal. So that part turns me off a little. BUT on the flip side, I LOVE bacon and they kind of taste like fluffed bacon, obviously! But I am wondering what to dip them in...... so any good comments let me know. I am interested to see what people like with pork rinds.....or if anyone even eats them!

4 comments:

  1. pork rinds are gross
    welcome to the blog world, it is much better then facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally like pork rinds. I really liked them until I learned what they really are. I didn't know they made BBQ and plain. I only have had the hot ones. I guess I have been out of the pork rind world for far too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I was also going to say, I find Captain crunch chews up the roof of my mouth much worse than honeycombs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS, was trying to think of the cereal that i hate the most for ripping up my mouth the most and all i could think of was honey combs, but it IS captain crunch, that crappy stuff.... Oh i love the taste but need a mouth transplant SO bad afterwards...... :)

    ReplyDelete