Saturday, January 31, 2009

Oh Deer!

So Kameron hit a deer tonight....not good. I am not happy, but at least he and his dad are okay. The dog, who was not wearing a seat belt, flew into the front seat and hit the dash, she is a LITTLE shook up, needless to say I am looking forward to seeing her tonight... now about this pickup....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR but it was an accident and really you have to chalk it up to that. and i am impressed that Kam already called the insurance company, got a claim number and they will be calling next week. GREAT JOB HUSBY!!!

Long day, i mean for not doing anything for about 50% of it i sure am tired. I worked at 4 at the pizza shop, hello Saturday night church rush, for goodness sakes, talk about some hungry people.... but i was home by 8:45 and am still on the computer an hour later....grrr to Tammi and Lori for suggesting blogging! Just kidding, love ya, love the blogging!!!!

I just realized in my rampage of cleaning that i washed our sheets today, which is great, but they are still on the dryer not on the bed....how the heck did that happen, why dont they just put them selves back on the bed. I tell you what i can do laundry ALL dang day long, but the second it comes to folding or putting it away, i quit. i HATE that part. i think i need to be like Jon & Kate plus 8, minus the kids, and have someone who just comes and folds my clothes. Too bad i dont know like a little neighbor kid who could come do that for me, they can fold and put away. I really hate that part.

alright, good night, sleep tight. I am mad a blogging, but i love it, i am mad at it because i am always thinking of new things to blog, and i love it because it gives me a way to vent about life and stuff. its like talking to myself (nothing wrong with that!) but a little different. :) Thanks for reading my nonsense!!!

3 comments:

  1. Do you think she needs a little C-collar. We could bring one over for her when she gets home. Time is no worry, Nolan is up until all hours anyway. Sorry to hear about the Deer incident. That sucks. Nolan hasn't been back to see my sister in Duluth since he hit a deer at xmas time with his brand new dodge dakota.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets hope shes okay, I will let you know, Kameron said she just keeps sleeping since the incident! Yeah i hit a deer a little over a year ago and I freak out everytime I drive past that spot (hwy 49 to beulah) and look extra careful for deer there, like its the only spot the stay!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! I am a terrible friend but just know I think about you just about every day and now I can read about every one of your days!! :-) Also - You look awesome!!! Lavae

    ReplyDelete