Sunday, March 15, 2009

Feelings hurt....

I am selling a ton of stuff on ebay, which is going good, well it was until today. I had rec'd an email from someone asking the measurements on a pair of jeans. I gladly measured the jeans and sent the person the email back. Then yesterday i got the same email from the same person and it was all in caps, so i copied the email i orig sent and resent it back to this person stating that i had sent it on thurs here was that info again.

then i come home to day to the meanest email i have ever rec'd from someone i dont even know, or care to know at this point. just basically screaming at me about how i sell my stuff on ebay. it sucked, i mean who are they to tell me that. i mean really. its ebay for petes sake. but no one likes to be told that they suck or that they are doing a bad job so it really hurt my feelings. kameron read it and agreed that it was mean. i asked him if i should reply he told me no that i should just delete it, i know that was a good idea because i could have been really mean back. so i did i deleted it. but i cried i got my feelings hurt. kameron was like, its no big deal, and i knwo it wasnt but i hate when people are mad at me or i did something to hurt them and they yell. so it just hurt my feelings.

sorry to vent about something so dumb. i am totally over it, but i just had to get it off my chest! :) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment