Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Lori!!!

Hello all, I am going to just take a minute to wish Lori a happy Birthday! :) I havent known Lori for all that long, i mean I have known of her, but not really KNOWN her! afterall she lives basically on my block and i am kind of a neighborhood spy!!! :) Anyhow, Lori, thank you for your friendship, you bring a lot of sunshine to my life! :) Thank you for bringing scrapbooking back into my world and i so enjoy our Friday nights together, thank you for the laughs...keep em coming! :) You are a wonderful friend. Have a wonderful day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much. I had a wonderful day with my family, my parents and sister and nephew included. I am so glad to be your friend. You genuine, and I always know you can cheer me up. we are so glad for you to by in our lives, and watch our baby girl grow. see you soon.

    ReplyDelete