Monday, February 2, 2009

Scrub a dub dub....

I just got out of the tub, are you kidding me, why on earth do I not take more baths....THEY ARE AMAZING!!!! i really should everyday. i just dont ever take the time....when i get home at night i just crash, two jobs is a lot of work. but this is my new month resolution....MORE BATHS. Trust me, I shower so I am clean, but I really need to take an actual bath more often, just me, bubbles, hot water, a mask on my face, and a people magazine. Oh and the dog, she cant be alone (wonder where she gets that from...I hate that she got traits from me...) but all in all its a WONDERFUL time. so now i am refreshed, but if i am going to be taking more baths, i need to get some lavander vanilla bubble bath from bath and body works, i am gonna put that on my birthday list, along with more pillow spray....

So its groundhogs day, I LOVE this holiday, i am not sure why, i just always thought it was neat, i am not happy we have 6 more weeks of winter, but really its ND so we ALWAYS have more winter! maybe i like this holiday because i love the movie groundhogs day....it has my all time favorite song....I GOT YOU BABE!!! Crank it up....LOVE IT!

its a monday, i love mondays, not really but its usually the only day i work only one job, that part i love. and there is a lot of good tv on. of course i watched the bachelor, why i do, i will never know. but i do. then i caught bits and pieces of jon and kate. but luckily for me its tlc so they will reshow it a million times this week. normally i dont work tuesdays at the pizza shop but i needed wednesday night off so i had to switch with someone. which is okay with me, have wednesday off might be better and break the week up a little, i am working another saturday night again.... hopefully i am home early so that i can see the bud shootout....the first race of the season.....

and i used to think nascar was dumb....then i went to a race, that will change your mind. VERY FUN!!! trying to decide where to go this year.....

okay i gotta stop typing, call my husband, let the dog in and get some SLEEP! I have a massage tomorrow, paradise! really looking forward to that.... i best be getting to bed. good night.

1 comment:

  1. I totally love reading your blogs, you are a crazy crack up! Thanks for doing your blog, it makes me feel like we just went for a drive to walmart and got caught up on all that was going on...Crystal

    ReplyDelete