Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday in the Park....

Okay its definitely not a Saturday in the park... or the 4th of July, but it is the 12th of February and Abraham Lincoln's birthday for those of you who care! :) Not to mention the big V-day is only two days away, get to the Hallmark store and get your cards and chocolate! :)

We had an awesome "date" day yesterday, celebrating our 4th Anniversary and Valentine's day! :) Well actually since our anniversary was the 10th I was just getting ready to cook up some chicken for supper and Kameron surprised us by coming home early! IT WAS AWESOME! I love surprises! We exchanged cards and headed to the Grandview for some supper, I even had lobster! :) LOVE IT! :) Then Friday am we dropped Kynlee off at daycare super early and headed to the big city (Bismarck!) We had a morning of appointments to take care of then we had a couples massage at In Touch (the best place ever!) and headed to Red Lobster for a late lunch. We had a gift card from my dad and Frannie so we spoiled ourselves and I had lobster again! :) We made it home later than planned and completely exhausted!!! I was supposed to go play bingo last night with the girls but I was just REALLY tired and so we threw in a party pizza, gave Kynlee an early bath and sent her to bed. By this time it was about 7 (yes we are old!) We put in Despicable Me and cuddled on the couch, we LOVED the movie but I was almost sleeping a dozen times during it! I didn't sleep very well the night before, this is normal since we were sick. NO FUN!

This morning I was surfing fb on my phone at 5am, YES 5AM, TOOOOOOOOOOO early! I finally got up, made myself a cappuccino, and came down stairs to catch up on DVR's. Well I had watched all the shows I needed to catch up on already so I just started surfing around. I found Maid in Manhattan and watched that and then about 25 minutes into Sweet Home Alabama Kameron joined me on the couch. Sadie who got a much needed haircut yesterday cuddled up too! :) We decided we needed breakfast so we headed upstairs for Dakota Maid pancakes and turkey bacon!!! :) YUM! We haven't done that for a while and it was delicious! Kynlee LOVES pancakes and got a new plate and silverware from my parents for Valentine's day and was excited to eat it up.

We are working on her using a fork and spoon, but not much luck yet.....sad I know! I really wish she would grasp the concept but I know it will come in time, to her its easier to use your fingers to get the food. (Trust my Kynlee I feel the same!) :)

Then I got in a quick cat nap while Kameron & Kynlee went downstairs to watch qualifying for an upcoming Nascar race and Sadie barked outside (peaceful....NOT SO MUCH!) So I came down to join them and before we knew it, it was 11 and I had to jump on the computer and get Elton John tickets for Billings with Leslie! We had 4 computers and 3 phones going and FINALLY got in using our house phone~ I have no idea what seats we got but they will be mailed Monday.

Now Kynlee is napping (thanks Kam for putting her down!) and I am blogging and thinking I should finish laundry (DOES IT EVER END!!!!!!)

We are celebrating Valentine's Day by exchanging cards and Kam goes to the dentist and he and Kynlee go to the eye doctor, romantic I know! :)

Whatever you do for the special day of love, make it worth it! Even if its just the dentist and a card! :)

Have a super weekend! :)

PS. This post makes more for 2011 than I ever did in 2010! :) I AM PROUD OF ME! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment