Monday, March 28, 2011

FOR THE BIRDS!

First of all, let me say, I have NOTHING against birds. Sure I hate it when they poop on my car, but all in all they are not bad animals. I have no interest to shoot them, except for the woodpecker who lived outside our window in our little house in Linton. That was annoying. However, I just let them do their thing, not bothering a soul. In fact I enjoy birds, I love seeing the first robin of Spring, always a joy! Yesterday we saw a pheasant in our yard, in town. It was cool, trust me we don't see much cool, as far as animals are concerned here in the city! :)

So for a while now, I have read about people playing this game, "Angry Birds". I thought nothing of it, since I don't play video games or computer games. One day however, I decided to put it on my phone....BAD MISTAKE! I am becoming a bird brain, any spare time I have (which isn't always a lot) I am playing Angry Birds. Not only is it an annoying game, its ADDICTING also.

Well I just had to vent about my latest obsession......I better go back on and see if I can beat it this morning.....

Good-bye from a bird brain.

Have a wonderful day!

Cassie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment