Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SPRING, WHERE ARE YOU! :)

Most of you saw this picture on my fb yesterday, however, I had to put it up on my blog. Not to mention this is the FIRST picture I have ever put on a blog post...lets call it lazy or technologically lame.

Anyhow yesterday morning we woke up to this, now mind you the snow doesn't look like much in the photo, but it was crazy later on in the day! Prior to this storm, our deck was CLEAR and I was planning on bringing out the patio furniture! NOT SO MUCH NOW!

So Kynlee was a little fussy and just wanted to be held...this is happening a lot lately. So I put her down and she was mad, I told her to look for Sadie (our super cute black cocker spaniel in the window) and she was still mad, I thought, I know how you feel hunny. I grabbed my phone and took this shot. She will not be happy with me one day when she sees it. but it was great to show how all of us feel about the storm. If you don't live here just know the week before I was seeing people in flip-flops, capris and tank tops walking around. We had started grilling and we getting excited to take walks again....then BAM winter is back!

Also for those of you who know me and how I love Sadie to be wearing a sweater all winter long. I had taken her sweater off last week, you know when it was 46 degrees and packed them away (yes them, she has a collection!) and this morning I dug them out again. Very sad, I thought we were ready to have warm weather all the time.

Anyhow, Kynlee and I will NOT be leaving the house today, not even if we want to. Kameron shoveled for us to get to the mail box but he said I will not be leaving the cul-de-sac as there is quite the drift at the end of the street.

Yesterday we kept entertained (not really) by folding laundry. Which involves me folding and Kynlee unfolding to put on her head, socks, underwear, jeans, shirts, dog sweaters, you name it! Today I might actually have to tackle our taxes. SHHHHHHHHHHH I know its almost April, NEVER before have I been this late with them. I have no excuse besides lazy, so I shall get that done today....or maybe not. NO I MUST! I have to get them mailed to the accountant. Please pray for me, I don't like organizing receipts! NOT ONE BIT!

Okay I can hear the taxes yelling at me, so I best begin before Kynlee gets up. Unless of course I need to reorganize a cupboard upstairs first and that might take all day! ;)

Whether you are in a warm or cold climate, enjoy your day!

Thank you for reading!
Love-Cassie

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you for posting a PICTURE!! YAY!!

    I'm over the snow too!

    ReplyDelete