Thursday, February 5, 2009

Crabby pants

Wow, am I crabby today or what...and a little sassy too. Goodness maybe working 600 hours a week is getting to me....who knows! :) ha. i hate when i get this busy that i forget to think. i just spent a half an hour on the phone with kameron complaining to him....now what husband needs to hear that...but hes a good sport and just lets me vent. love him more than words.

well today is my great grandmas 95th birthday, and so my plan was to blog about her, but i cant do that when i am crabby. even though she is sunshine on my rainy days. so keep posted i will get a rockin blog in about her..... soon to come

i think i really need a vacation. good thing i am getting one. i am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited to go to Texas next week. We leave on Thursday and fly back in on Tuesday, how fun is that going to be! just a nice time to get away from the cold and work. 2 things i never really enjoy! even though today was nicer, not spring, but hope that we may have spring once again. a girl can dream.

okay i need to get to bed. these crabby pants need to go in the wash so i have a fresh, fantastic new attitude in the morn. i mean after all it is Friday tomorrow.....and thats usually not too bad of a day at either job.

So sweet dreams to all....I shall be back in a better mood soon...I hope!

1 comment:

  1. Crabby pants is a scarrrrry thought! LYL Mom

    ReplyDelete