Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fake Bake

Now I am talking about tanning, not making a pretend cake! Just to clear that up!! :) So anyhow, i started tanning, which i thought i better get some color before we leave for Texas (Which is TODAY by the way!) so anyhow, i got a bit too much color. yup lobster. well maybe not that bad, but i am a little overdone!



i like to tan, i like how it feels, i like how i look tan, which is hard to get for my albino skin. but i get there sometimes. i like the 10 minutes to myself thinking sleeping whatever i want to do! i like that many days its the only quiet time i get. you know, NO ONE bothering you. I dont even bring my cell phone with. forget that noise!

but i am slightly bothered by the cancer scares that come with tanning and i also dont want to be orange like some people i know. so yes the cancer freaks me out, i try not to do it too much, but every once in a while i cannot resist!

anyhow in other news, i quit my second job last night, how fun is that. i will no longer be making your pizzas, yup i am done. well i have 2 wednesdays left but then DONE-ZO! I am excited about that, its gonna be like getting my life back. i mean i dont have much of a life, but getting my sanity back. its like every 2 years or so i suffer from workaholic syndrom and i feel the need to work like a crazy lady, sometimes it lasts longer than others, and then i get over it. i can get PLENTY of ot at my currect job so there is NO need to work 2 jobs, and i was just doing it to get out of the house, and lets hope spring is around the corner so i will be getting out more anyhow.

It feels good to be done. honestly it does. i may have a clean house again and get back to sleeping at a normal time, yes folks dont call after 9, i like my sleep! :) ha!

Okay so i better get to work, 5 hours left before VACATION!!! :) kam said the roads were pretty crappy last night so lets hope we make it to bismarck just fine. I am excited for this trip, we dont have anything fancy planned, just to get away from it all! :) oh and leave the cold for a little! :)

So have a wonderful day and an amazing valentines day weekend. You should always tell those you love that you love them, each and everyday. but on valentines day make it special! :) thank you for always reading my randomness! :) I love all of you! Oh and thanks for the MESSAGES!!!! they totally make my day! muah!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you. Is there one particular reason you quit all of a sudden?? Or just everything in general. DOn't you feel like when they get a good worker, they like to take advantage of you?? Oh and I think Kerry Sauvage live down the street from me in that green house. I could be wrong but I thought that was her coming out of it today, so her boyfriend may be Maverick. have a wonderful trip. Miss you

    ReplyDelete