Saturday, February 7, 2009

Routine

I love routine. I love doing things in the same order each day. I love knowing whats going to happen. I like having a plan, tradition, you see...ROUTINE! I love getting up at the same time everyday....

EXCEPT TODAY!!!!! I would love FOR ONCE in my adult life to sleep in. Wouldnt that be AMAZING!!!!! :) I woke up today at 6:45am having to go to the bathroom, and it wasnt a stumble through the hall and go potty and back to sleep. Nope my brain is saying, time to get up, get ready...blah blah blah. I really do love routine, but I really wanted to sleep in today. I was up until almost one, hello thats late for me, all of you know that, i go to bed EARLY. and sooooo I really need my sleep. Needless to say, no sleeping in for me today. Dont kid yourself, I may sneak a nap in at some point! :)

Well I think i am going to hobble outside and get the newspaper in my robe, no one should be up in the neighborhood so I think I am safe.

HAVE A SUPER SATURDAY, and lets hope you got to sleep in........

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cassie how's the weather? You will sure be glad to escape come Thurs. We are on our way to the PO so keep an eye out for your pkg. Small towns always need something great to look at! LYL Mom and Emy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I am bored at work, so what do I do? Read Cass' blog- it makes me laugh because I can actually hear you saying the words at I read them! And your stories are always much more than entertaining! thanks for making me laugh on a really boring monday! Miss ya- Heather D.

    ReplyDelete